The Strawflower quilt pattern is an excellent pattern for fabric enthusiasts who want to play with several different fabrics to create a modern and fresh quilt. There are two versions of this quilt pattern to choose from and endless design opportunities to create the perfect quilt for you or a loved one.
The strawflower quilt is the right amount of challenge for an advanced beginner to an intermediate. This pattern will teach you how to cut and sew with equilateral triangles, half rectangel triangles, and make the diamond-in-a-square block. It comes with detailed easy-to-follow pdf instructions and a video link that comprehensively explains block construction to help you succeed!
- 2 versions of the pattern included - mix & match or traditional
- Skill: Advanced beginner to intermediate
- Link to video for quilt block construction
- Skill development: sewing on a bias, sewing with equilateral triangles and half-rectangle triangles
- Directions for triangles without a template, but a template is also present if desired.
- 5 sizes - bed (87" x 104"), throw(70" x 70"), small throw (55" x 70"), baby (38" x 54"), pillow (18" x 18")
This is a PDF Pattern. A download link will be delivered to your inbox.
No shipping is collected on PDF patterns
Read more about the pattern on the BLOG.
Hear what other quilters have said about this pattern:
"I found your instructions for cutting the triangles much easier than using a template."
"I would consider myself an advanced beginner and while some of the techniques are new and there is some small piecing I am finding that your directions are quite thorough and I am able to get a consistent block.I also want to add that the variety in techniques is keeping the piecing fresh"
"It has been fun and a new style for me - really enjoyed it and looking forward to trying another soon!"