The Pine Sky quilt pattern is a traditionally pieced quilt that uses the log cabin block and negative space to create a unique design.
Honor the traditional quilt with our modern Pine Sky quilt pattern. It's a minimalistic quilt that uses negative space and log cabin blocks to create a unique design. You can choose a two-color version for a subtle look or a six-color version for more details and color play. It's a simple pattern with slight complexities, which makes it well-suited for advanced beginners looking to expand their skills.
- Skill: Advanced beginner.
- Skill development - Log cabin piecing, half square triangles
- 3 sizes - Queen (97" x 107"), throw (68" x 68"), baby (49" x 49")
- Two-color and 6-color versions
- See photographs for yardage requirements
This is a PDF download. The pattern will be delivered to your email.
No shipping is collected on PDF patterns.
You can read more details about sewing a Pine Sky quilt, by following the Pine Sky quilt along on the blog.