Northern Sky is a great pattern to show off your favorite color palette or those prints you don't want to cut up.
- Skill: Advanced beginner
- Includes 4 sizes - pillow, crib, throw, and full
- Skill builder: The sewing skills necessary are beginner-friendly, but the design is broken into several parts which require close reading of the pattern.
- Full directions for yardage requirements, cutting, and piecing your quilt
- See yardage requirements below
- Download link delivered to your inbox
- View pattern digitally or print on 8.5" x 11"
No shipping is collected on PDF patterns.
This design was inspired by the very last color that is left in the night sky in Northern Minnesota. The long summer days finally give way to night, and as the first stars come up, there are a few colors fading away.