Golden Lattice is a favorite pattern for creating a modern, yet timeless quilt. It is made more traditional in a classic two-tone but really comes to life when multiple colors are used for the accent fabric.
- Block-based design
- Fat quarters or yardage for fabric
- Traditional and scrappy version
- Advanced beginner
- Skill development: 8 at a time half square triangles
- 5 sizes - pillow, baby, throw, large throw and full
- See images for fabric requirements
- Download link delivered to your inbox
- View pattern digitally or print on 8.5" x 11"
No shipping is collected on PDF patterns.