The flower block quilt pattern is a classic two-color quilt with large flowers. This pattern can be made with the classic two-color option or colorful and scrappy with fat quarters or half yards.
- Skill Level: Advanced beginner
- Skill development: 4-at-a-time half-square triangles
- 4 sizes: wall hanging (12.5" x 37"), baby (36" x 55"), throw (61" x 73"), bed (96" x 110")
- Block-based original quilt design
- Two-color or scrappy versions
- Scrappy version is fat-quarter-friendly
- Pattern includes mock-ups and coloring sheet
- Downloadable PDF
- See images for fabric requirements
Get the kit for the cover version in yellow and cream HERE.