The Cove quilt pattern is a perfect mix of classic and modern quilting. Choose the three-fabric option, a classic two-tone, or make your quilt scrappy with many fabric choices. There are endless possibilities with this pattern.
The cove quilt is the right amount of challenge for an advanced beginner to an intermediate quilter. It comes with detailed easy-to-follow pdf instructions with visuals to guide you through the process. If you are new to curves, this is a great pattern to practice curves without becoming overwhelmed or frustrated.
- 3-fabric and 2-fabric options included
- Skill: Advanced beginner to intermediate
- Skill development: eight-at-a-time half square triangles (HSTs), sewing with curves, matching points on HSTs
- Circle templates included
- 3 sizes - wall hanging (24.5" x 33.5"), baby (36.5" x 48.5"), throw (69.5" x 69.5")
You can purchase the quilt kit for the blues version from Rosie Girl Quilting HERE.
You can purchase the quilt kit for the yellow, sienna, and blue version through Pear Tree Market HERE.
This is a PDF Pattern. A download link will be delivered to your inbox.
No shipping is collected on PDF patterns