Side Lake Stitch Kits mix natural dyeing of fabric with quilting all in one project.
This kit gives you the specific supplies and instructions to naturally dye fabric and sew a small quilt. This is the kit for fiber enthusiasts looking to expand their skill set or further explore their craft.
The natural dye project included in the kit is for beginners to natural dyeing. Fabric is already scoured and mordanted so you can start dyeing the fabric without these initial steps. The Flower Block quilt pattern is perfect for beginner quilters who have some experience in sewing. Instructions will guide you through the process of sewing your own wall quilt.
The Side Lake Stitch 01 kit includes:
- 2 Fat quarters of prepared fabric for natural dyeing (fabric comes scoured and mordanted)
- Cutch Powder for Dyeing
- Soda Ash for shifting natural dye color
- Essex Linen in Natural for binding
- Instructions for natural dyeing
- Pattern and instructions for the Flower Block wall quilt
Please allow 1 week for shipping to give time for the fabric to be prepared for natural dyeing. PDF instructions are delivered to your inbox after purchase.